The Element 2 Feather-Light Complete advances our Element Series into a new era of performance products. The Element 2 Feather-Light scooter comes with a range of high-end improvements compared to the original Element that makes it unbeatable in terms of weight and performance. With this complete we wanted to refine everything by reducing weight in every component.
Starting with the wheels we have added the all-new Luxe 3 Dual-Core Wheels in 110mm which feature enlarged 86mm core design and low-profile PU. These wheels are very high tech and are some of the lightest on the market.
The old forks have been replaced by a new Feather-Light IHC aluminium fork. A refined and cleaner design; all unnecessary material has been removed to make this one of the lightest IHC fork on the market. Compressing the system together is a new Solar Feather-Light aluminium double clamp that only weighs 60grams.
The Element 2 Feather-Light deck has top and bottom cut-outs and front and back tapers to strip away any weight making it more tailored to park riding. In cross-section, the deck features a subtle concave for heightened control and responsivity and comes in a compact size of 4.5” x 19.0” that only weighs 1.2kg
The wider Shadow aluminium bars are combined with our new soft compound 180mm long Acolyte grips for ultimate comfort and control across the whole bar.
All the changes have allowed us to get the weight of this complete to a staggering 2.95kg!
This is one of the best lightweight park completes you can buy.
- Total Weight – 2.95kg (6.5lb)
- Element Feather-Light 4.5” (114mm) Wide x 19” (483mm) long 6061 T6 Aluminium Deck
- Luxe 3 Dual Core 110mm 88a wheels
- Top and bottom cut-outs
- New Feather-Light 6061 aluminium IHC fork
- 82.5 degrees headtube angle
- Drone Ultra-Sonix Abec 9 bearings
- Aluminium 610mm high x 570mm wide bars (560mm without bar ends)
- New Acolyte Grips 180mm long silicone grips
- Drone Steel Feather-Light brake
- Drone Synergy 2 headset
- Solar 6061-T6 Aluminium Double clamp