The Madd Gear Kick Mini Pro Rascal IV Stunt Scooter is the ultimate complete for younger riders! Whether you’re just getting into the sport or you’re an experienced up and coming shredder that demands the best! Tested by the world’s best pro riders, it is designed for shredders out there that are looking for a light and durable complete backed by Madd Gear’s reputation for quality.
The Madd Gear Kick Rascal IV Stunt Scooter is designed specifically with the younger rider in mind. With a shorter deck and lower bars, the Kick Rascal is perfectly balanced and effortless to control for riders 4 years and up. However, this year the Madd Gear Kick Rascal Stunt Scooter has a 5" wide deck which is an inch wider than previous models! This makes for a more comfortable ride, and a bigger landing platform, meaning more tricks! It will level up your progression and have you learning new tricks in no time! Hand selected materials and components are used for the perfect balance between ride quality, durability and performance in a dialed package straight out of the box. Step up your game with the Madd Gear Kick Rascal, weighing just 3.05kg / 6.72lbs.
- Grips: 130mm MGP Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: 16” Wide x 18” Tall MGP Low Riser T-Bar 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter (40.6cm Wide x 45.7cm Tall)
- Clamp: Extreme V2 Double Clamp
- Headset: Threadless Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: High-Ten Steel Fork / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 100mm Composite Core Wheels with MGP High-Speed Polyurethane Formula
- Bearings: ABEC 5 High-Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: 5” Wide x 17” Long Madd Gear Kick Series Aviation-Grade 6061 Aluminium T4 & T6 Heat Treated and Integrated Rounded Box Deck with Integrated Downtube and Headtube Cutout
- Brake: MFX V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: Madd Gear Kick Rascal Full Deck
- Detail: MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Complete Weight: 2.98kg / 6.57lbs
- Max User Weight: 60kg / 132lbs
- Recommended User Age: 4 Years and Up